Di Wang (王迪)Ph.D. Candidate
School of Software Technology, Dalian University of Technology
Office: Information building B-48
I'm Di Wang, currently a 3rd-year Ph.D. Candidate at Dalian University of Technology in DUT MEDIA LAB, supervised by Prof. Xin Fan and worked closely with Prof. Risheng Liu. Before that, I received my Master degree in Computer Science from the Nanjing University of Science and Technology (NJUST) in 2021, under the supervision of Prof. Jinshan Pan and Prof. Jinhui Tang. My researches mainly focus on Deep Learning and its applications in Image Restoration and Enhancement.
- Doctor of philosophy (Ph. D.), Software Engineering
- Advisor: Prof. Xin Fan
- Master of philosophy (M.S.), Computer Science
- Advisor: Prof. Jinshan Pan
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.), Digital Media Technology
- Graduated with Excellent Thesis Award
- 2023.06: We received the honorary title of "Academic New Star" in the 2023 IJCAI YES Conference !
- 2023.05: One paper about cross-modality image fusion accepted to Information Fusion (JCR Q1) !
- 2022.09: One paper about image deraining is accepted to JCST (JCR Q2) !
- 2022.04: One paper about cross-modality image fusion is accepted to IJCAI'22 !
- 2022.02: One paper about underwater image enhancement is accepted to IEEE ICRA'22 !
- 2021.11: One paper about image denoising is accepted to Journal of Software !
- 2021.03: One paper about image deraining is accepted to IEEE ICME'21 !
- Computer Vision: Image Restoration, Underwater Image Enhancement, Multimodal Image Registration and Fusion
- The honorary title of "Academic New Star" in the IJCAI YES 2023
- Excellent Master's Thesis of Jiangsu Province, 2022
- Second Prize Scholarship of Dalian University of Technology, 2022
- Excellent Master's Thesis of Nanjing University of Science and Technology, 2022
- Thrid Prize Scholarship of Nanjing University of Science and Technology, 2020
- Second Prize Scholarship of Nanjing University of Science and Technology, 2019
- First Prize Scholarship of Nanjing University of Science and Technology, 2018
- Journal Reviewer: The Visual Computer (TVC)
- Conference Reviewer: Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI): 2024
IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (T-CSVT)